4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Admission tickets to Taj Mahal (INR 1250 per person)
Admission ticket to Agra fort (INR 550 per person)
Departure & Return
Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Find guide on Arrival section of Tajmahal with name card
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/29/2020 - 12/13/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||05:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India's Incredibly Taj Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guided Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Guided Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAgraBus Tours - Uttar PradeshArchitecture Tours - Uttar PradeshHistorical Tours - Uttar PradeshHalf-day Tours - Uttar PradeshBus Tours - New DelhiArchitecture Tours - New DelhiHistorical Tours - New DelhiHalf-day Tours - New DelhiBus Tours - JaipurArchitecture Tours - JaipurHistorical Tours - JaipurHalf-day Tours - JaipurCategory