- See parts of Agra that few tourists visits
- A local guide will lead the way
- Visit Hindu and Muslim places of worship
- Stop by a vibrant, fragrant spice market
Departure & Return
Agra Fort Railways Station Main Gate
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Dress Code: please wear clothes that cover your knees and shoulders as you will visit a mosque and temple during the tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Walks By Arif
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.