10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the best of what Agra has to offer with this one-day tour. You'll start your day with a Taj Mahal sunrise visit before heading off to the nearby Agra Fort, with its red sandstone architecture. After lunch, you'll visit the tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah, AKA the "Baby Taj" because of its scaled-down white-marble edifice. You'll end your day with a sunset viewing of the Taj at the Mehtab Bagh garden.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Private vehicle with all fuel fees and tolls included
- A professional tour guide will be with you every step of the way
- Get around the Taj Mahal in a fun tuk-tuk or battery car
Saved to wishlist!
Private uniformed and experienced chauffeur
Professional tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Monument Entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel/Airport or desired location in Agra
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
- Agra Airport, Civil Air Terminal, Kheria, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282008, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raj Tour and Travel-Agra
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Taj Mahal and Agra Private Tour from Agra?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Taj Mahal and Agra Private Tour from Agra?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Taj Mahal and Agra Private Tour from Agra?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Taj Mahal and Agra Private Tour from Agra?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Taj Mahal and Agra Private Tour from Agra
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAgraBus Tours - Uttar PradeshHistorical Tours - Uttar PradeshFull-day Tours - Uttar PradeshBus Tours - New DelhiHistorical Tours - New DelhiFull-day Tours - New DelhiBus Tours - JaipurHistorical Tours - JaipurFull-day Tours - JaipurCategory