Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you Select 6am as pickup time than you will visit Taj Mahal During Sunrise
- If you would like to Change, add or remove any monument in the itinerary than you may let us know after booking the tour, we will be happy to do it for you.
- Rooms are generally provided on a twin-sharing basis at each booking. In a booking of 3 people, rooms are provided on triple-sharing basis by default. If 3 guests prefer 2 rooms, they will have to pay an additional charge.
- Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to weather conditions
- The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Taj Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff