- 1-hour yoga class overlooking the Taj Mahal in Agra
- Suitable for all abilities and children over the age of 10
- Connect breathing with movement and flow through yoga poses
- Gaze at the Taj Mahal, one of the New7Wonders of the World, throughout your practice
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Agra are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour centrally located hotel in Agra
Return DetailsYour centrally located hotel in Agra
What To Expect
From your elevated vantage point, drink in views of the Taj Mahal as you regulate your breathing in an attempt to connect body and mind. Your instructor imparts knowledge derived from 5,000 years of yoga practice in India, and gently guides you through poses designed to unify your soul with your consciousness.
Following one hour of relaxing yoga, you’ll be returned to your Agra hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 10 years
- OPERATED BY Agra Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.