Top Wallachia Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
499 results | All Wallachia Tours
* A traveler said: "Eugene is very knowledgable guide and full of details. He made the 12 hour trip go by quickly. The tour has three main stops with walking around two palaces / castles. Carry cash Leu to pay for the tickets. Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Loved exploring Romania outside of Bucharest. This tour gave us a small, but enjoyable taste of what the country has to offer. Stefania was an amazing guide who had an extreme amount of knowledge. I would recommend her as a guide to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Alin, the tour guide was very knowledgeable and provide great tips to make the tour pleaseant. This is a must do tour if you come to Bucharest. We had time to do everything with no rush. Alin provided us with excellent restaurant recommendation in the area."
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour and our guide Irina made it a fun experience with her Anecdotes and sense of humour 👍🏻👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour as a brilliant start to seeing Bucharest. Our guide Andrea was so informative and gave us a lot of insight into how communism affected ordinary people. Also able to appreciate the architecture and buildings."
* A traveler said: "Very nice trip, claudio was very polite and helphful. The mini Van was comfortable. Be prepared for traffic at some Points of the road."
* A traveler said: "Very professional guide and driver, he knew so much about the history and the places, I enjoyed it a lot"
* A traveler said: "Excellent!!! Alex is a very good guide. Interesting stories, good, understandable English. Interesting places, good bikes"
* A traveler said: "7 friends enjoyed this tour with Laura. She was generous with her time and food tastes. Also flexible with choices of what we wanted to try. We had one stop at a tremendous store of books, souvenirs and other assorted fun things. I recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful and excellent adventure with a fabulous guide (Eugene) who did a fantastic job! We loved this tour a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Alex could have chosen anywhere and made it wonderful. First class guide, perfect recall and knowledge of history that he relays with humor and insight. Bram castle is more crowd than fun, but reviews warn us going in. Pele's us fantastic, and if you are very lucky there might be surprises in store.."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous trip when we arrive to Bucharest in excellent weather and excellent guide Andra really we enjoy the historic places in Old Town and Bucharest history’s and really enjoy the lunch in an excellent restaurant.It’s a must to make This tour in Bucharest Thank you again Andra"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Adriana was terrific! She changed the time for us so we could attend. She came out in pouring rain and gave a excellent tour. Interesting,informative,creepy and personal using local and family tales as well as historical facts. Thank you Adriana."
* A traveler said: "A most enjoyable tour of the main sights of Bucharest by mini bus. We particularly enjoyed the visit to The Village Museum. Our guide (think it was Monica) was excellent. She spoke fluent English and gave us lots of interesting information about the city's history. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "A great day visiting Peles, Bren and Brasov. Alexandra was a very knowledgeable guide and we leant a lot. Weekend was very busy at both castles, even in November, so if you have the chance to go during the week, do."
* A traveler said: "This trip was our highlight in Romania. Excellent value for the price. Gorgeous scenery and Fairytale cities. Staying over night in Sighisoara was breathtaking. Peles Castle made us speechless. Terrific driver Boogie took excellent care of us. We highly recommend this trip🤗"
* A traveler said: "This place is huge! I was astounded by how much we did see and it was only 7%. The ceilings are a tall person's dream. The tour was filled with great information and the guide was excellent! Such a feat in architectural wonder! Make sure you have someone to take your photos while you stand next to everything in the corridors, rooms, and in front of the stairways and doors! Selfie sticks won't do the job. If you have a GoPro, bring it or anything that has a wide or ultrawide lens. You will leave there knowing why it is the heaviest building in the world and you can see it from space."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Choral Temple (Templul Coral)
- Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)
- Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)
- Great Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)
- Bucharest Jewish History Museum
- National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)
- Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)
- George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)
- Comana Monastery (Manastirea Comana)
- Ialomicioara Monastery and Cave
- Arcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)
- Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)
- CEC Palace (Palatul CEC)
- Holocaust Memorial
- Patriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)
- National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)
- Cantacuzino Castle (Castelul Cantacuzino)
- Museum of Senses Bucharest
- Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Transylvania
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Sibiu
- Things to do in Sighisoara
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Tulcea
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Lower Austria