Top Regensburg Art & Culture
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Regensburg Tours
Experience a city tour through the old town and through the unique history of Regensburg. From the cathedral and the old town hall past the stone bridge to the castle of Thurn & Taxis, from the patrician towers over the Danube to the historic Wurstkuchl, you can marvel at everything comfortably from the train. You will also learn fun and interesting facts, old-fashioned and current, glamorous and cruel, romantic and fast-paced of Regensburg and its residents. On the city tour through Regensburg you will experience the highlights of several centuries in about 45 minutes and then you can explore the city on your own.
Discover one of Germany’s most scenic and historical cities—and immerse yourself in its UNESCO-listed beauty—during a private, introductory tour of Regensburg. Pick from multiple daily tour times, and meet your guide in the city center. You’ll explore a number of local highlights, from the medieval Old Town and the Regensburg Cathedral to the Old Stone Bridge and ancient Porta Praetoria. As you go, learn the stories behind the sights.
Tour the oldest city in Bavaria during this private, guided walking tour that is totally customizable. Work with your guide to set a route and itinerary that reflects your sightseeing preferences and unique travel style and set off to see sights like a stone bridge spanning the Danube River, Old Town, medieval Castle Regina and more.
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of the old town in Germany? Beer, sightseeing on every corner, and not the most humane ways of punishment. You are not mistaken, because this city has it all. Admire the refinement and consistency of Gothic cathedral. Discover the extraordinary story of Thurn and Taxis Family standing in their castle. Enjoy the aesthetic of nearly 3 centuries old restaurants at Haidplatz Square. Listen to the stories about the audacities of the old times in Regensburg. The audio guide on the mobile app is the best way to enjoy the tour at your own pace and be independent of a group tour. The mobile app is available on App Store and Google Play and works offline. Explore the historic city of Regensburg with this tour!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Art & Culture in Regensburg?
The best Art & Culture in Regensburg according to Viator travelers are:
What Art & Culture in Regensburg are taking additional safety precautions?
These Regensburg experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Art & Culture in Regensburg are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Regensburg may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets