Top Midi-Pyrénées Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Midi-Pyrénées Tours
Sort by: Featured
Being drawn is a unique and rich experience. Naked, draped or even dressed, whatever you want! It's a moment for yourself. You just need to be comfortable with the idea of being drawn, the rest is done by itself. It is the model who chooses the pose (freely or following some advice), if it suits, we move on to the drawing. Several drawing options are available: choice of color (pencil, sangine, etc.) or size (50x65cm or smaller).
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
The principle is simple: located in the heart of the pink city, in the center of Toulouse, Here We Golf room offers golf simulators with retransmission of the trajectory of the ball on giant screen. Specifically, the player uses real clubs and real balls, makes his golf shot and the ball sinks into a specialized screen. The simulator then calculates a lot of data and instantly retransmits the trajectory of the bullet by video projection. The immersion is total. Whether you are an experienced golfer or a perfect novice, three simulation stations are waiting for you! Loan of equipment is free, but you can bring your own equipment to perfect your swing. You want to discover golf with friends? Do you want to change the usual Escape Game or Karting outings? An original experience where everyone goes back happy!
My artist studio is a unique place, conducive to creation, very pleasant to live this experience. It is bright and spacious. And very calm. It is located in an authentic Pyrenean barn, completely renovated. The view from the studio is beautiful on the Pyrenees. It is a personal place, which I reserve only for the initiates (e) s.
Photography has animated me for several years, and I discovered animal photography 2 years ago. I want to share with you this passion that drives me: wildlife! I will guide you and frame you up to the animal, according to my intuitions, the topography of the place. I will also give you the minimum information necessary to successfully approach the desired animal and achieve, if you wish, your superb shot. The main objective is to observe the fauna and to avoid disturbing them as much as possible.
To live in family, with children from 0 to 14/15 years. It's a recreational, playful afternoon: the rendezvous with the Little Prince to stimulate the imagination of young and old alike.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Midi-Pyrénées?
The best Classes & Workshops in Midi-Pyrénées according to Viator travelers are:
What Classes & Workshops in Midi-Pyrénées are taking additional safety precautions?
These Midi-Pyrénées experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Classes & Workshops in Midi-Pyrénées are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Midi-Pyrénées may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Place du Capitole Tours & Tickets
- Puymartin Castle (Chateau de Puymartin) Tours & Tickets
- Canal du Midi Tours & Tickets
- Black Mountains (Montagne Noire) Tours & Tickets
- Space City (Cite de l'Espace) Tours & Tickets
- Aeroscopia Tours & Tickets
- Lastours Castles (Châteaux de Lastours) Tours & Tickets
- Happy Forest Tours & Tickets
- Carcassonne Castle (Cité de Carcassonne) Tours & Tickets
- Durandal Park (Parc Durandal) Tours & Tickets
- Cabardès Wine Region Tours & Tickets
- Albi Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Augustins (Musée des Augustins) Tours & Tickets
- Toulouse Cathedral (Cathedrale St-Etienne) Tours & Tickets
- Pech Merle Cave Tours & Tickets
- Les Abattoirs Museum Tours & Tickets
- Espace Ludopia Tours & Tickets
- Lombrives Cave (Grotte de Lombrives) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Castile and León