Top Krakow Seasonal & Special Occasions
14 results | All Krakow Tours
* A traveler said: "The Hot baths were amazing, Also our tour guide was insightful and very informative and I've learned a lot about the places"
* A traveler said: "A full day to visit the stunning Zacopane. Climbing to see the sweeping views across the mountains. Lots to do, eat and drink at the top plus in the mountain resort at the bottom. After a couple of hours to enjoy Zacopane, then it was off to relax at the thermal springs. Lots of options to chill as well as fun with rides for kids. Gregor, our driver was great ensuring we got the most out of the day. One day is a great taste of Zacopane but cannot wait to go back to further explore."
* A traveler said: "Booked this on a whim few days before coming to Poland. I'm so glad I did. Great tour of Jewish quarter. Zee made the tour, Very informative, knowledgeable and always open to answering questions. He reccomended neighbouring restaurants and bars also. Highly reccomend. Well worth the money also."
* A traveler said: "Was incredible and I urge everyone visiting to do this , I would say do it at the beginning of your trip as you are made aware of some cool places to visit."
* A traveler said: "Awesome. Saw way more of the city in a day than I would have by using the little electric cars or on foot. The guide was excellent and patient, good humor, engaging. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Jack has an impressive knowledge about the polish history and you won't stop listening to his words, when he is speaking. You have all the pictures of the past in your imagination. Thanks a lot Jack for your great work."
* A traveler said: "The cycling tour was a perfect way to view the city!! We had an amazing guide called Alex who was very informative & so passionate about his city. This tour is a must do!!!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous activity. Had never thrown an axe before and throughly enjoyed the experience. Staff were informative, friendly and polite. They helped to make the whole night a success, we even brought our competitive side out during the mini competition. Well worth the money and would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Krakow."
* A traveler said: "Transport was on time, everyone was friendly and helpful. experience was good fun and I would love to go again."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience!!! Driver was very knowledgeable and help with all the details at Auschwitz and at the salt mine. I would highly recommend!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Zakopane Tour with Hot Bath Pools and Hotel Pickup
- Zakopane & Thermal Springs: Private Tour
- Segway Tour of Krakow: Jewish Quarter Tour (Kazimierz) - 1,5-Hour of Magic!
- Segway Tour of Krakow: Old Town Tour - 1,5-Hour of Magic!
- Segway Tour of Krakow: Full Tour (Old Town + Jewish Quarter) - 3-Hours of Magic!
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria