Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum
The Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum is the resting place for some 1.5 million people, as the site once served as a concentration camp and extermination site of the European Jewish community during World War II. Today, Auschwitz-Birkenau is an important historical area, allowing visitors to reflect on the monumental horrors that occurred during the genocide.
Ways to experience Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum hours of operation?
Should I book Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum 2020?
What's the best way to experience Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum?
- Super Saver: Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine in two days
- 1 Day Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Guided Tour from Krakow
- Auschwitz Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine- Full Day Tour with Private Transport
- From Cracow: Small Group Tour to Auschwitz and Birkenau
Things to do near Krakow
- Things to do in Banská Bystrica
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Dragomiresti
- Things to do in Pilsen
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria