* A traveler said: "Amazing tour we followed all the things which was mentioned in the itinerary Emmy our tour guide she was amazing and the trip went very good on time pickup food was good very friendly people"
* A traveler said: "Getting out of Hanoi for some respite to Ninh Binh was a very welcomed change of pace. The tour guide was communicative and thorough. The buffet was decent. For the price of the tour, the experience had good value."
* A traveler said: "Great show nice venue staff very good just the right length of time very clever and very professional show started on time a must see"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended tour! Sapa surroundings are simply great. If you sped time in Vietnam you don't have to lose Sapa and his rice terraces. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour with breathtaking scenery, enjoyable boat ride with delicious lunch, kayaking and cave tour. You won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Trip Right from Hotel Pick Up to Drop. Every Minutest Detail Was Fully Well Taken Care of. Will Surely Recommend"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience jadesail is a true beauty ,loved it starting from the ambience to the food......"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a perfect way to see the top places in Ninh Binh in a day, would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was our favourite place in Vietnam. The tour guide was very knowledgeable & kept us entertained. The food was very good & it was all very well organized with plenty to see & do but also some time to yourself to explore or just sunbathe on the boat. Would highly recommend the 3 day tour."
* A traveler said: "beautiful experience, funny guide, very nice places visited. You must take under consideration that in 3 days you have to travel a lot (about 1000 km)"
* A traveler said: "Ha Long bay was absolutely stunning, a must see and I definitely recommend an overnight stay. Our guide Charlie was awesome. Genuinely loved getting to know people. - total travel time to destination is closer to 4 hrs the freeway is 2 hrs. Also the pictures show more of the 5star cruise"
* A traveler said: "you really should consider this tour. the pick up was on time but it is a long time until you get to the bay (the bus was a bit slow). when you get there it is really worthy! the view in tiptop island is amazing"
* A traveler said: "Very good . Cruise, food experience fantastic. They always care. Love the cooking class. I will recommend that cruise anytime."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent, food accommodations and staff outstanding. We enjoyed the activities but also the relaxed environment. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing time !!! Everything exceeded expectations. The rooms, food, and crew were great. We did 1 night 2 days and wish we did 2 nights 3 days. Don't miss this experience!"
* A traveler said: "300 characters is not enough to talk about how great this trip was. A mini cruise with everything included. The boat, the service, the activities, they were all amazing. If you go to Ha Long Bay, make this the trip. I can't imagine doing it any other way. Thanks to Dave for an amazing tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had a small group tour, which ended up as a private tour because the other tourists cancelled the trip. The van was very comfortable. The driver drove carefully. The guide, Chin, was very good in giving information about Vietnam history."
* A traveler said: "Quite an enjoyable outing. The Bai Dinh temple tour is a must for every visitor to Vietnam.The experience in the Trang An boat ride thro the water caves is another thrilling experience. Worth the dollar spent. The guide was knowledgeable and was willing to share his experience."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic performance. Very different from what we know from Europe. For me, what was interesting, was not only puppets and water stage, but also music instruments played during the performance."
* A traveler said: "Ha not just introduced me to food but talked about the neighborhoods we walked through. A variety of foods, tastes and sights!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Professional Guides Walking Tours (Select City Worldwide 2tours/1-2pers)
- Hoa Lu - Mua Cave - Tam Coc - Bich Dong - Biking and Boat Day Trip from Hanoi
- 2-Day Oriental Sails Junk Cruise of Halong Bay from Hanoi
- From Hanoi: Halong Bay One Day Escape Including Lunch on the Boat
- Bai Dinh and Trang An Day Trip with Lunch and Electric Car
- Hanoi Opera House (Nha Hat Lon)
- Long Bien Bridge (Cau Long Bien)
- Vietnamese Women’s Museum
- Dong Xuan Market
- Cat Cat Village
- Ambassador’s Pagoda (Chua Quan Su)
- Hanoi Ancient House
- Ho Chi Minh's Residence (Nha Bac Ho)
- Presidential Palace
- Vietnam Military History Museum
- Tran Quoc Pagoda (Chua Tran Quoc)
- One-Pillar Pagoda (Chua Mot Cot)
- Van Phuc Silk Village
- Hoa Lo Prison
- Vietnam National Museum of History
- Ionah Show
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology (VME)
- Vietnam National Fine Arts Museum (Bao Tang My Thuat)
- Pu Luong Nature Reserve
- Tam Dao National Park
- Hanoi Old Quarter
- Ha Long Bay
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Do Temple (Den Do)
- Quang Ba Flower Market
- Phu Tay Ho
- Temple of Literature (Van Mieu-Quoc Tu Giam)
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Kunming
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China