Top Cluj-Napoca Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Cluj-Napoca Tours
The cuisine of Transylvania is a mosaic that reflects the multicultural gastronomic and cultural influences of the populations and various trends in society. In our region, we have 11 different cultural influences: on the one hand of those who lived here (Romanians, Saxons, Hungarians, Armenians, Hebrews and Roma), on the other hand influences of surrounding, regional or historical powers and authorities (Austrian, Turkish, Russian, French and Greek). Discover Cluj Napoca, Transylvania’s capital, from a different perspective: the walking food tour takes you during approx. 4 – 5 hours through the historical centre where you’ll get to learn the various tastes of the most emblematic products and recipes of the multi-ethnic society. You’ll also receive a map of Cluj Napoca and five old recipes from the area. We also recommend you to bring a bottle of water as we walk for a while. Our tour will be outside for most of the time.
Vinurile artizanale produse de crama noastră.Crama Takács din Aiud a luat ființă în anul 2008, viile familiei se intind pe dealurile Sâncrai din Ciumbrud, podgoria Aiud. Tehnologul cramei este Attila Takács. Prelucrarea strugurilor se face printr-o linie tehnologica moderna, iar maturarea vinurilor decurge în butoaie de stejar și rezervoare de inox. Pivnita dispune și de o vinotecă în care se află vinurile îmbuteliate, precum și o sală degustare pentru primirea oaspetilor, mobilata rustic și împodobită cu diplomele cucerite la diferite concursuri naționale și internaționale. A Takács Pincészet a nagyenyedi borvidék egyik meghatározó borászata. Szeretnénk tudatosítani a látogatókban, hogy a bor a tájban a helyi hagyományokból táplálkozva születik, ezért létfontosságú, hogy megőrizzük és bemutassuk kulturális és természeti értékeinket is. Takács Attila a pincészet borásza, kíséretével vendégeink megismerkedhetnek boraink csodálatos világával.
What is honey ? Honey is a sweet food made by bees from the flowera nectar or honeydew droplets.It is the only food that i cludes all substances necessary to sustain life including enzymes,vitamins,minerals and even more.You will discover the benefits of honey for your healt.Learn the unspoken secrets of raw honey with us.We learn about healty with honey with a specialist in a holistic therapy.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food & Drink in Cluj-Napoca?
The best Food & Drink in Cluj-Napoca according to Viator travelers are:
What Food & Drink in Cluj-Napoca are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Cluj-Napoca may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Transylvania
- Things to do in Sighisoara
- Things to do in Sibiu
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Iasi
- Things to do in Otopeni
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Wallachia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets