Top Chengdu Outdoor Activities
278 results | All Chengdu Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Heather was awesome! She knew the park very well and made sure we had the best experience possible. Transportation direct from our hotel was perfect. The Center is very nice, not like other zoos I've been to. It was very clean and beautifully designed. I would definitely book this and other tours again with Viator!"
* A traveler said: "As a foodie from Northern California, this tour is a great introduction to the cuisine of Chengdu. It has demystified all that we see on the streets and restaurants. Olivia chose a great representation of Sichuan cuisine. I can’t imagine a more qualified guide than her!!!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing tour! Everything was super well organized and I really loved every minute of it. Taking the train is definitely the way to go as we didn’t have to deal with traffic despite the fact that it was a holiday."
* A traveler said: "Had an awesome volunteer experience with the Giant Pandas from breaking bamboos, creating Panda cakes, sweeping the cages, and ultimately feeding and engaging with the Pandas. Amazing experience that I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We joined Lance, our chinese guide, and three others to tour a local market and attend the cooking class. It was a great experience- learned a lot about Chinese ingredients and got to taste local spring rolls, rice wine and such. Then cooked some very spicy and tasty Sichuan food! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience - fun for my whole family. We each had different things that we came away enjoying the most. We got VIP tickets and sat front and center - we also enjoyed the preshow massage and shadow puppets."
* A traveler said: "We combined 2 great attractions near Chengdu, starting with a morning trip to see the Giant Panda Research Center, followed by the amazing Leshan Giant Buddha in the afternoon. I highly recommend this tour as these are 2 attractions not to be missed when visiting Chengdu, and you can see them both in 1 day. Both can get a bit crowded but if you get to the pandas in the morning you can beat some of the crowds."
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip! It’s about 2 hours by car from downtown Chengdu. My driver, Wu Chen, was great and helped me a lot once we got to the site (tickets, etc). It’s not too bad of a climb to the top from the main entrance. You can also opt to climb down to the feet and then climb 20 stories back up again but I chose not to do that. Overall the trip went smoothly and I would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was waiting for us when we arrived. Took us straight to our hotel. Was very convenient and made getting to our destination hassle free in a country where the language was a challenge"
* A traveler said: "We were able to text the driver that we had arrived and he was waiting to pick us up. It was great to have a driver get us directly to our hotel after a full day flying. It started our trip to China off on the right foot. Well done."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide spoke very good English and was very knowledgeable. The best part was going to tea plantation, learning about tea and drinking it. A very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "Martin is great! And he is very knowledgeable about each sight we have visited . I highly recommend him to anyone and wish him the best in this business. A reall professional!"
* A traveler said: "Lily from West China Go went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! This tour included the driver service from my hotel and Lily helped me book my volunteering and photo spots so everything went smoothly! I plan to go back to Chengdu and will surely book this experience again!"
* A traveler said: "Would rate it 6 stars if possible. An amazing experience and one that shouldn't be missed. It isn't some lame just stand around and do nothing experience. You actively participate and it is fulfilling in many ways. This was the best thing my wife and I experienced during our visit."
* A traveler said: "Helped to clean up a panda's living quarters, broke up bamboos to feed the panda, and actually stood right across and fed a panda. This was so much fun and exciting. The tour guide Diana took .any pictures and videos for us for remembrance."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Worley was great. She adapted the tour to meet our needs and wants. We never felt rushed or spent too long anywhere. The Panda Breeding Center was sooo much more than I could imagine, and it does my heart well to know that the Great Panda is recovering in the wild because of this program. Kudos to China! Great day tour with seeing sights that interested us, maybe not what others would want. That's because of a great tour guide."
* A traveler said: "The tour was good. Our tour guide, Ivy Wang did a wonderful job. She took care of us the whole trip and accommodated to our needs during the entire trip. We will definitely recommend her."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Wuhou Memorial Temple (Temple of Marquis Wu)
- Wuyou Temple
- Happy Valley Chengdu
- Jiuzhai Valley
- Song Xian Qiao Antique Market
- Wangjianglou Park (Wangjiang Tower Park)
- Jinsha Site Museum
- Sanxingdui Museum
- Shufen Yayun Teahouse (Shufeng Yayun)
- Huanglongxi Ancient Town
- Wenshu Monastery (Wenshu Yuan)
- Mengding Mountain (Mengding Shan)
- Du Fu Cottage
- Lingyun Temple
- Qingyang Palace
- Luodai Ancient Town
- Dujiangyan Irrigation System
- Museum of Sichuan Cuisine (Chuancai Bowuguan)
- Zhaojue Temple
- Chengdu Sichuan Opera Art Center
- Things to do in Southwest China
- Things to do in Chongqing
- Things to do in Changsha
- Things to do in Tianshui
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in Shangri-La
- Things to do in Wuhan
- Things to do in Xian
- Things to do in Guilin
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Lijiang
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China