Top Chengdu Multi-day Tours
159 results | All Chengdu Tours
* A traveler said: "We combined 2 great attractions near Chengdu, starting with a morning trip to see the Giant Panda Research Center, followed by the amazing Leshan Giant Buddha in the afternoon. I highly recommend this tour as these are 2 attractions not to be missed when visiting Chengdu, and you can see them both in 1 day. Both can get a bit crowded but if you get to the pandas in the morning you can beat some of the crowds."
* A traveler said: "As a foodie from Northern California, this tour is a great introduction to the cuisine of Chengdu. It has demystified all that we see on the streets and restaurants. Olivia chose a great representation of Sichuan cuisine. I can’t imagine a more qualified guide than her!!!"
* A traveler said: "Had an awesome volunteer experience with the Giant Pandas from breaking bamboos, creating Panda cakes, sweeping the cages, and ultimately feeding and engaging with the Pandas. Amazing experience that I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing tour! Everything was super well organized and I really loved every minute of it. Taking the train is definitely the way to go as we didn’t have to deal with traffic despite the fact that it was a holiday."
* A traveler said: "We were able to text the driver that we had arrived and he was waiting to pick us up. It was great to have a driver get us directly to our hotel after a full day flying. It started our trip to China off on the right foot. Well done."
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip! It’s about 2 hours by car from downtown Chengdu. My driver, Wu Chen, was great and helped me a lot once we got to the site (tickets, etc). It’s not too bad of a climb to the top from the main entrance. You can also opt to climb down to the feet and then climb 20 stories back up again but I chose not to do that. Overall the trip went smoothly and I would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was waiting for us when we arrived. Took us straight to our hotel. Was very convenient and made getting to our destination hassle free in a country where the language was a challenge"
* A traveler said: "We joined Lance, our chinese guide, and three others to tour a local market and attend the cooking class. It was a great experience- learned a lot about Chinese ingredients and got to taste local spring rolls, rice wine and such. Then cooked some very spicy and tasty Sichuan food! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Heather was awesome! She knew the park very well and made sure we had the best experience possible. Transportation direct from our hotel was perfect. The Center is very nice, not like other zoos I've been to. It was very clean and beautifully designed. I would definitely book this and other tours again with Viator!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience - fun for my whole family. We each had different things that we came away enjoying the most. We got VIP tickets and sat front and center - we also enjoyed the preshow massage and shadow puppets."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide spoke very good English and was very knowledgeable. The best part was going to tea plantation, learning about tea and drinking it. A very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "Martin is great! And he is very knowledgeable about each sight we have visited . I highly recommend him to anyone and wish him the best in this business. A reall professional!"
* A traveler said: "Lily was my private tour guide. I cannot say enough good things about her. Reasonably fluent in English, Lily took care of my needs, was flexible in our itineraries, and making sure I had a wonderful time. She was punctual meeting me at the hotel. Throughout the trip, she would teach and inform me about local Chinese culture. The highlight of my trip was being at the summit of Emei, with a breathtaking view overlooking the mountains amidst crisp air. It was a breath of fresh air after we had hiked for more than 30 mins on a snowy day, after getting out of the cable car. Luckily it wasn't cloudy, making the view all the more spectacular. Even if you are not a Buddhist, you can still admire and marvel at the statue and monastery atop the mountion, 3,000 ft above sea level. |Travelling by speed train was comfortable and fast. |A 3 -4 star hotel, the accomodation that night was fantastic and quiet, only 200 meters from Baoguo temple. |The next day she took me to Leshan giant Buddha, followed by a nice lunch by the river and some hiking, before the driver picked us up to the speed train station, back to Chengdu.|In the city of Leshan, such a surprise it was I got to paint Chinese calligraphy in addition to strolling around that city in a sunny afternoon. Yes, you are paying extra for the private tour, which is worth every penny! I've always opted for quality over quantity. In summary, here is what you'll get using Lily's service:|1. A new friend to accompany you who is knowledgeable in her field|2. A customizable trip |3. Someone who genuinely cares about your total experience during the trip"
* A traveler said: "Monastery stay is superrrr, with walking distances to restaurants, grocery stores! Highly recommended! Rachel Pan, my tour guide now we are friends! is really awesome. She is patient, and takes good care of me despite weather was not in our favor. Our driver, Jerry is also helpful and plan ahead to manage timings of trip."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Liu Long was terrific. He has good knowledge about history and culture and introduced them to us very well. He was very attentive to our needs and took good care of us during the whole trip. This trip is highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Du Fu Cottage
- Chengdu Sichuan Opera Art Center
- Huanglongxi Ancient Town
- Happy Valley Chengdu
- Wuyou Temple
- Kuan Zhai Alley (Kuan Zhai Xiang Zi)
- Sanxingdui Museum
- Shufen Yayun Teahouse (Shufeng Yayun)
- Wuhou Memorial Temple (Temple of Marquis Wu)
- Zhaojue Temple
- Qingyang Palace
- Wangjianglou Park (Wangjiang Tower Park)
- Mengding Mountain (Mengding Shan)
- Song Xian Qiao Antique Market
- Jiuzhai Valley
- Luodai Ancient Town
- Dujiangyan Irrigation System
- Museum of Sichuan Cuisine (Chuancai Bowuguan)
- Wenshu Monastery (Wenshu Yuan)
- Jinsha Site Museum
- Things to do in Southwest China
- Things to do in Chongqing
- Things to do in Changsha
- Things to do in Tianshui
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in Shangri-La
- Things to do in Wuhan
- Things to do in Xian
- Things to do in Guilin
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Lijiang
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China