Top Chengdu Day Trips
285 results | All Chengdu Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Heather was awesome! She knew the park very well and made sure we had the best experience possible. Transportation direct from our hotel was perfect. The Center is very nice, not like other zoos I've been to. It was very clean and beautifully designed. I would definitely book this and other tours again with Viator!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing tour! Everything was super well organized and I really loved every minute of it. Taking the train is definitely the way to go as we didn’t have to deal with traffic despite the fact that it was a holiday."
* A traveler said: "Had an awesome volunteer experience with the Giant Pandas from breaking bamboos, creating Panda cakes, sweeping the cages, and ultimately feeding and engaging with the Pandas. Amazing experience that I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "As a foodie from Northern California, this tour is a great introduction to the cuisine of Chengdu. It has demystified all that we see on the streets and restaurants. Olivia chose a great representation of Sichuan cuisine. I can’t imagine a more qualified guide than her!!!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience - fun for my whole family. We each had different things that we came away enjoying the most. We got VIP tickets and sat front and center - we also enjoyed the preshow massage and shadow puppets."
* A traveler said: "We combined 2 great attractions near Chengdu, starting with a morning trip to see the Giant Panda Research Center, followed by the amazing Leshan Giant Buddha in the afternoon. I highly recommend this tour as these are 2 attractions not to be missed when visiting Chengdu, and you can see them both in 1 day. Both can get a bit crowded but if you get to the pandas in the morning you can beat some of the crowds."
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip! It’s about 2 hours by car from downtown Chengdu. My driver, Wu Chen, was great and helped me a lot once we got to the site (tickets, etc). It’s not too bad of a climb to the top from the main entrance. You can also opt to climb down to the feet and then climb 20 stories back up again but I chose not to do that. Overall the trip went smoothly and I would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "We joined Lance, our chinese guide, and three others to tour a local market and attend the cooking class. It was a great experience- learned a lot about Chinese ingredients and got to taste local spring rolls, rice wine and such. Then cooked some very spicy and tasty Sichuan food! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The driver was waiting for us when we arrived. Took us straight to our hotel. Was very convenient and made getting to our destination hassle free in a country where the language was a challenge"
* A traveler said: "We were able to text the driver that we had arrived and he was waiting to pick us up. It was great to have a driver get us directly to our hotel after a full day flying. It started our trip to China off on the right foot. Well done."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide spoke very good English and was very knowledgeable. The best part was going to tea plantation, learning about tea and drinking it. A very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "Martin is great! And he is very knowledgeable about each sight we have visited . I highly recommend him to anyone and wish him the best in this business. A reall professional!"
* A traveler said: "Lily from West China Go went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! This tour included the driver service from my hotel and Lily helped me book my volunteering and photo spots so everything went smoothly! I plan to go back to Chengdu and will surely book this experience again!"
* A traveler said: "Would rate it 6 stars if possible. An amazing experience and one that shouldn't be missed. It isn't some lame just stand around and do nothing experience. You actively participate and it is fulfilling in many ways. This was the best thing my wife and I experienced during our visit."
* A traveler said: "Lucy was wonderful.. Very accommodating and able to adjust tour to my pace (pretty quick!) We experienced a local lunch and even allowed me to visit a teahouse at my request. Highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "A trip to Chengdu is not complete without visit to these famous temples and Jinli street. My tour guide was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. She also reassured me that I was getting good prices on items I purchased."
* A traveler said: "We've been in Chengdu and unfortunately not enough time to visit beautiful Xi'an as well. But we didn't want to miss the Terra-catto Warrior. Definitely once in a lifetime experience. So thanks to the bullet train who is running from Chengdu to Xi'an since last year we took our chance and booked a 1-Day-Trip with Jasmine who was our private guide! She did a fantastic job. She is very knowledgable and her English is fantastic. As we are foodies she even took us to a local restaurant (promise, no tourist trap) afterwards and scheduled us on an earlier train back to Chengdu. All totally worth the money. If you are close to Xi'an - Terra-cotta Warrior are a must see. Comparable to the Pyramids and Machu Pichu! Take your chance and book this great 1-Day-Tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Happy Valley Chengdu
- Lingyun Temple
- Museum of Sichuan Cuisine (Chuancai Bowuguan)
- Luodai Ancient Town
- Wangjianglou Park (Wangjiang Tower Park)
- Du Fu Cottage
- Wuhou Memorial Temple (Temple of Marquis Wu)
- Jinsha Site Museum
- Huanglongxi Ancient Town
- Qingyang Palace
- Jiuzhai Valley
- Kuan Zhai Alley (Kuan Zhai Xiang Zi)
- Wuyou Temple
- Sanxingdui Museum
- Mengding Mountain (Mengding Shan)
- Zhaojue Temple
- Dujiangyan Irrigation System
- Wenshu Monastery (Wenshu Yuan)
- Chengdu Sichuan Opera Art Center
- Song Xian Qiao Antique Market
- Things to do in Southwest China
- Things to do in Chongqing
- Things to do in Changsha
- Things to do in Tianshui
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in Shangri-La
- Things to do in Wuhan
- Things to do in Xian
- Things to do in Guilin
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Lijiang
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China