Top Bucharest Half-day Tours
131 results | All Bucharest Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved exploring Romania outside of Bucharest. This tour gave us a small, but enjoyable taste of what the country has to offer. Stefania was an amazing guide who had an extreme amount of knowledge. I would recommend her as a guide to anyone."
* A traveler said: "A most enjoyable tour of the main sights of Bucharest by mini bus. We particularly enjoyed the visit to The Village Museum. Our guide (think it was Monica) was excellent. She spoke fluent English and gave us lots of interesting information about the city's history. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour as a brilliant start to seeing Bucharest. Our guide Andrea was so informative and gave us a lot of insight into how communism affected ordinary people. Also able to appreciate the architecture and buildings."
* A traveler said: "Eugene is very knowledgable guide and full of details. He made the 12 hour trip go by quickly. The tour has three main stops with walking around two palaces / castles. Carry cash Leu to pay for the tickets. Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Serbian provided a very comfortable, fun and friendly environment with prompt service and personalized attentive service. special kudos to our Parliament Palace tour guide Francis for a very informative , knowledgeable glimpse into the world of former communist dictator Ceausescu Would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Alin, the tour guide was very knowledgeable and provide great tips to make the tour pleaseant. This is a must do tour if you come to Bucharest. We had time to do everything with no rush. Alin provided us with excellent restaurant recommendation in the area."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful and excellent adventure with a fabulous guide (Eugene) who did a fantastic job! We loved this tour a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Comfortable car, enjoyable journey. The gentleman who drove us was highly professional, pleasant and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour and our guide Irina made it a fun experience with her Anecdotes and sense of humour 👍🏻👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was there waiting when we left baggage claim. Perfect! Did not need to hunt him down. Van was clean. Safe driver."
* A traveler said: "Excellent!!! Alex is a very good guide. Interesting stories, good, understandable English. Interesting places, good bikes"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this company. As a single traveling female I was worried about getting taxi in Bucharest, read a lot about scams. This guy had my name written at airport gate, nice and clean Mercedes, excellent driving skills. He talked a bit about history and pointed interesting buildings on a way to hotel. Nearly same price as regular taxi, but VIP treatment all the way. Couldn’t be happier!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed two amazing days with Marius. We learned so much about Romania as a country and its history. Marius imparted interesting facts on each of our stops. The accommodations and local cuisine were above our expectations. Take the time to get out of Bucharest, see the countryside and meet the friendly people."
* A traveler said: "Very nice trip, claudio was very polite and helphful. The mini Van was comfortable. Be prepared for traffic at some Points of the road."
* A traveler said: "Alena was an amazing guide. Brilliant English and gave us a brilliant introduction to Bucharest. We saw and learnt so much about the city and history. She went the extra mile to make this a very memorable tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Adriana was terrific! She changed the time for us so we could attend. She came out in pouring rain and gave a excellent tour. Interesting,informative,creepy and personal using local and family tales as well as historical facts. Thank you Adriana."
* A traveler said: "This was just a really pleasant way to spend a couple of hours in a Bucharest afternoon right in the old town. The host was very friendly, and the cheese and wine was lovely. I left with a real smile on my face to wander into the old town for dinner."
* A traveler said: "A great day visiting Peles, Bren and Brasov. Alexandra was a very knowledgeable guide and we leant a lot. Weekend was very busy at both castles, even in November, so if you have the chance to go during the week, do."
* A traveler said: "Very professional guide and driver, he knew so much about the history and the places, I enjoyed it a lot"
* A traveler said: "This place is huge! I was astounded by how much we did see and it was only 7%. The ceilings are a tall person's dream. The tour was filled with great information and the guide was excellent! Such a feat in architectural wonder! Make sure you have someone to take your photos while you stand next to everything in the corridors, rooms, and in front of the stairways and doors! Selfie sticks won't do the job. If you have a GoPro, bring it or anything that has a wide or ultrawide lens. You will leave there knowing why it is the heaviest building in the world and you can see it from space."
* A traveler said: "Alex was a great guide! I learned a lot and had fun. A really good way to see a lot of Bucharest in a short time."
* A traveler said: "We booked the Bucharest Evening Tour and Traditional Dinner two days before we arrived in the city. The guide, Lara, picked us up at our hotel and the adventure was on. Our initial impression was that it was great she was driving since the traffic was crazy. We rode around the city with the evening perspective different from daytime. Dinner was at Caru' cu Bere, The meal was fantastic and the venue is indescribably fascinating. We were returned to our hotel after more than three great hours."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- CEC Palace (Palatul CEC)
- Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural History
- Patriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)
- Arcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)
- Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)
- Holocaust Memorial
- Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)
- George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)
- National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)
- Choral Temple (Templul Coral)
- Museum of Senses Bucharest
- Bucharest University Palace
- Great Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)
- Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)
- Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)
- Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)
- National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)
- Things to do in Wallachia
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Varna
- Things to do in Constanta
- Things to do in Sibiu
- Things to do in Sighisoara
- Things to do in Tulcea
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Istanbul
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast