Top Bucharest Classes & Workshops
21 results | All Bucharest Tours
* A traveler said: "Emanuel is one of the best guides I’ve ever had. He is a story teller and was able to describe how the rumaniens became what they are today. He has a huge knowledge and he will guide you with a lot of spirit and passion. I’ve loved it - thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "A most enjoyable tour of the main sights of Bucharest by mini bus. We particularly enjoyed the visit to The Village Museum. Our guide (think it was Monica) was excellent. She spoke fluent English and gave us lots of interesting information about the city's history. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This was just a really pleasant way to spend a couple of hours in a Bucharest afternoon right in the old town. The host was very friendly, and the cheese and wine was lovely. I left with a real smile on my face to wander into the old town for dinner."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour as a brilliant start to seeing Bucharest. Our guide Andrea was so informative and gave us a lot of insight into how communism affected ordinary people. Also able to appreciate the architecture and buildings."
* A traveler said: "Alex was a great guide! I learned a lot and had fun. A really good way to see a lot of Bucharest in a short time."
* A traveler said: "Excellent!!! Alex is a very good guide. Interesting stories, good, understandable English. Interesting places, good bikes"
* A traveler said: "The guide was friendly and knowledgeable. The tour was informative and well prepared. I had an amazing experience!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. It was a long drive to these Sea but our driver/ guide was wonderful. An excellent driver by the way. This is a resort town with many beaches and a beautiful sea wall. The old town is also very nice"
* A traveler said: "Really good experience. Our host was Mircea and he was very professional and knowledgable about the history of Romania. This is a walking trip so you will get to see the architecture and also little places off the beaten track. Well worth doing - recommended"
* A traveler said: "A great day visiting Peles, Bren and Brasov. Alexandra was a very knowledgeable guide and we leant a lot. Weekend was very busy at both castles, even in November, so if you have the chance to go during the week, do."
* A traveler said: "What a well organized, poignant journey through time and culture. I was overwhelmed by the experience."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience. Oana was extremely accommodating. She tailored the meal to our dietary preference, arranged to have us picked up and dropped off at our hotel, and ensured we had a great time. We learned a lot about traditional Romanian foods and culture. She shared some wine made by her family that was delicious. We had such a great conversation with her and her husband. We were in Romania on our honeymoon, and this was definitely one of the highlights. Great food. Great drinks. Great people. Great conversation. We highly recommend this experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Holocaust Memorial
- Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)
- National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)
- Bucharest Jewish History Museum
- Patriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)
- Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)
- Arcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)
- National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)
- CEC Palace (Palatul CEC)
- Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)
- Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural History
- George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)
- Bucharest University Palace
- Great Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)
- Museum of Senses Bucharest
- Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)
- Things to do in Wallachia
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Varna
- Things to do in Constanta
- Things to do in Sibiu
- Things to do in Sighisoara
- Things to do in Tulcea
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Istanbul
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast