Top Brasov Hiking Tours
44 results | All Brasov Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent time throughout the day. Bogdan was really knowledgeable and a great guide (and driver!). The Bear Sanctuary is wonderful - it’s beautiful and it’s amazing to see the bears that close."
* A traveler said: "Peles Castle is simply amazing! I visited lots of castles in France, Denmark, Italy, and Britain, but this one is one of my favorites castles! Unfortunately, Rasnov Fortress is still in renovation, for at least 2 more years, they say."
* A traveler said: "We started our tour with the visit of Peles...and we were very impressed. Just marvellous. Our guide (Florin) is very competent and knows his subject perfectly..He could tell us words about each rooms. It was the same for Bran castle as well. We recommand this unforgettable tour"
* A traveler said: "The whole day was exceptional. Our guide Tiberiu was extremely knowledgeable and made the excursion more interesting than we expected. All stops were great and we'll certainly have beautiful memories. Thank you :-)"
* A traveler said: "Had the absolute best day out visiting the castles with Charles! Great driver with lots of interesting stories about the region. He told me the history of each castle, both of which were amazing. All in all I would highly recommend this tour for anyone visiting the area and was the highlight of my trip to Romania!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. 100% would recommend if in Brasov. The driver is very helpful and friendly and we managed to cover a lot of space in a very short time. Only tip is to book bear sanctuary tickets on day before. The trip organiser were very proactive and helpful in calling us the night before to explain this to us."
* A traveler said: "Charlie has been an amazing guide and a fantastic companion for this long and beautiful day! It helped us with some extra-trip organizational issues and has been funny, patient and helpful the whole time. One of the best guides ever! Ah, and the scenery is absolutely breathtaking! We even managed to spot (from a safe distance) 10 bears! Apparently a record! The cherry on top for the perfect day and experience! Absolutely recommended - go with Charlie for a wonderful Transfagarasan experience!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Friendly guide. Great service: collected at and brought back to the hotel. The bears were superb. We had a great view. Saw several bears among others we saw a mother and a young bear. I would definitely advise this trip."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic hike into the Carpathians! The guide was so informative and experienced, I STRONGLY recommend you to do this trip when you pass through Brasov!"
* A traveler said: "This was my TOP pick of everything we did in Europe. We went through small villages, found ourselves in some marvelous Sheep Herder traffic jams on our way up to the mountain, and meeting so many amazing locals. Had lunch by a glacier lake. Epic!"
* A traveler said: "One of the best trailrides i have ever been. .Love huzuls, unreal landscape over mountains. Galloping In hills. Just amazing. Must Go if you love trailrides. And Alex is so friendly guide for you."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Tour from Brasov to the Bears Sanctuary, Rasnov Fortress and Bran Castle
- Day trip:Peles Castle , Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress Tour from Brasov
- Small-Group Tour Sighisoara, Rupea Fortress and Viscri Day Trip from Brasov
- Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress Tour from Brasov with Optional Peles Castle Visit
- Small-Group Day trip Transfagarasan road and Poienari Fortress from Brasov
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Running Tours
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Transylvania
- Things to do in Sighisoara
- Things to do in Sibiu
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Iasi
- Things to do in Tulcea
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Istanbul
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Wallachia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast