Top Brasov Extreme Sports
31 results | All Brasov Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Friendly guide. Great service: collected at and brought back to the hotel. The bears were superb. We had a great view. Saw several bears among others we saw a mother and a young bear. I would definitely advise this trip."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent time throughout the day. Bogdan was really knowledgeable and a great guide (and driver!). The Bear Sanctuary is wonderful - it’s beautiful and it’s amazing to see the bears that close."
* A traveler said: "Peles Castle is simply amazing! I visited lots of castles in France, Denmark, Italy, and Britain, but this one is one of my favorites castles! Unfortunately, Rasnov Fortress is still in renovation, for at least 2 more years, they say."
* A traveler said: "The place is 30 minutes away from the city, very convenient. You’ll stay in the observatory to wait to see bears. It was a beautiful setting and we did see some bears, no complaints!"
* A traveler said: "The description does not do this tour justice. It is way above what I expected in both beauty and fun. Bogdan, the tour guide is amazing- he went way above and beyond. He is one of the best guides I've ever had. My trip also included zip-lining and tandem paragliding - all set up by Bogdan at the last minute. I would do this one again!"
* A traveler said: "We started our tour with the visit of Peles...and we were very impressed. Just marvellous. Our guide (Florin) is very competent and knows his subject perfectly..He could tell us words about each rooms. It was the same for Bran castle as well. We recommand this unforgettable tour"
* A traveler said: "Had the absolute best day out visiting the castles with Charles! Great driver with lots of interesting stories about the region. He told me the history of each castle, both of which were amazing. All in all I would highly recommend this tour for anyone visiting the area and was the highlight of my trip to Romania!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. 100% would recommend if in Brasov. The driver is very helpful and friendly and we managed to cover a lot of space in a very short time. Only tip is to book bear sanctuary tickets on day before. The trip organiser were very proactive and helpful in calling us the night before to explain this to us."
* A traveler said: "Being winter, my friend and I were the only ones on the tour and were essentially treated to a private guided tour! Our guide Chris allowed us flexibility in essentially designing our own tour and resulted in a lovely, personalised day out! A great way to spend the day exploring the area."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day visiting the beautiful Braşov, Bran Castle and Liberty Bear Sanctuary in the snow. Greg, our guide, was friendly and amazingly knowledgable about all aspects of our day including a fantastic lunch. Excellent value for money and highly recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small-Group Brown Bear-Watching Experience from Brasov
- Private Tour from Brasov to the Bears Sanctuary, Rasnov Fortress and Bran Castle
- Day trip:Peles Castle , Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress Tour from Brasov
- Brown Bears in the wild, no fence
- Small-Group Day Trip to the Epic 7 Ladders Canyon from Brasov
- Things to do in Transylvania
- Things to do in Sighisoara
- Things to do in Sibiu
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Iasi
- Things to do in Tulcea
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Istanbul
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Wallachia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast