Many travelers visit this popular family attraction on a day trip from Munich, Stuttgart, or Frankfurt. Ticket options include single admission tickets and family tickets for four or five people. Add an Express Pass to skip the lines at individual attractions or a Gourmet Ticket for discounts on the park's restaurants. Those with limited time can opt for a skip-the-line entrance ticket with hotel pickup and drop-off in Augsburg.
Things to Know Before You Go
This amusement park is a must-see for families with kids.
Day trips to the park can last upwards of 12 hours, so prepare for a long day.
LEGOLAND is fully wheelchair accessible.
Some attractions within the park have age and height restrictions.
How to Get toLEGOLANDGermany
TheLEGOLANDpark is located between Stuttgart and Munich along Highway A8. Parking is available for a fee. For those without a car, a shuttle bus operates between the Günszurg train station and the park with multiple departures throughout the day.
When to Get There
LEGOLAND Germany is open daily from late March to early November but closes entirely during the colder winter months. To enjoy the park with the shortest lines, plan to visit on a weekday during the shoulder season (October or April) and arrive right when the park opens.
The serious LEGO-crazed traveler can extend their experience after the park closes with a stay at LEGOLANDHoliday Village. Connected directly to the park, themed accommodation options include castles, cottages, camping barrels, and campsites.
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Veneto
- Villa Ampere
- Andechs Monastery
- Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site
- Nymphenburg Palace (Schloss Nymphenburg)
- Ingolstadt Village
- Olympic Tower
- SEA LIFE® Munich
- BMW Museum
- Bavaria Filmstadt (Bavarian Film Studio)
- King's Square (Königsplatz)
- Paulaner Brewery (Paulaner Brauerei München)