Top Amsterdam Kid-Friendly
3 Amsterdam Kid-Friendly | All Amsterdam Tours
Sail past the long lines outside of the enriching Amsterdam Museum with a priority-access entrance ticket to one of the Dutch capital’s finest cultural institutions. Gain fascinating insight into the cultural, industrial and agricultural development of Amsterdam through a range of informative exhibits. Explore the museum at your own pace with your unlimited ticket, marvelling at exceptional permanent exhibits like Amsterdam DNA and the Little Orphanage. Special features for EuroPride (July 23 through August 7, 2016) include LGTBI guided audio tours and a temporary exhibition entitled 'Transmission'.
The NEMO Science Museum in Amsterdam is the largest museum of its kind in the Netherlands and is great fun for the whole family. With this admission ticket, arrive at a time that suits you, skip the ticket lines, and head straight inside. Spend as long as you like browsing the galleries, enjoy multimedia and interactive exhibitions, and discover the wonders of science.
Visiting museums enriches your and your children’s lives, but traveling and waiting in line can be challenging for kids. This private 2-hour family tour lets you skip the long lines at the Van Gogh museum. A kid-friendly, engaging guide is prepared to share fascinating facts and stories about Vincent Van Gogh, and will include games and activities while showing you his iconic works of art.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Amsterdam?
The best Kid-Friendly in Amsterdam according to Viator travelers are:
- Skip the Line: Amsterdam Museum Entrance Ticket
- Skip the Line: NEMO Science Museum Ticket
- Amsterdam Van Gogh Museum Private Tour for Kids & Families
What tours in Amsterdam are taking additional safety precautions?
- Museum Willet-Holthuysen
- Theater Amsterdam
- Museum of Bags and Purses
- Royal Palace Amsterdam (Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam)
- Torture Museum
- Allard Pierson Museum
- Dam Square
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Amsterdam
- Skinny Bridge (Magere Brug)
- Museum Quarter (Museumplein)
- Old Church (Oude Kerk)
- Holland Casino
- Rembrandt House Museum (Museum Het Rembrandthuis)
- Johan Cruyff Arena
Things to do near Amsterdam
- Things to do in Zaandam
- Things to do in Hoorn
- Things to do in The Hague
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Antwerp
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Düsseldorf
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders