Top Amsterdam Dinner Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Amsterdam Tours
Sort by: Featured
Cruise down the famous canals of Amsterdam during this 75-minute boat tour. Hop aboard the classic wooden saloon boat and sit back and enjoy the beautiful city pass you by. See landmarks while nibbling on Dutch cheese and having a drink.
Lap up Amsterdam’s beautiful canals by night on a candlelight cruise. Board a comfortable boat, settle into the all-glass cabin in the glow of candlelight and enjoy the scenery as you cruise the UNESCO World Heritage site canals. Pass by floodlit landmarks such as the Westerkerk and Anne Frank House, and savor the twinkling lights and silhouettes of the canal bridges, merchants’ houses and churches. As you cruise, hear about the city’s history from the onboard commentary.
Glide through the canals of Amsterdam on a dinner cruise that features great views of the illuminated city. Learn about Amsterdam’s history and culture from your onboard guide as you dine on a original New York pizza accompanied by beverages such as beer, wine, soft drinks, and water. Top off your meal with a delicious brownie as your boat winds through the picturesque waterways of the Dutch capital.
Cruise through Amsterdam the modern way, by small electric boat with a bar on an evening tour. A fun alternative to standing in a crowded bar, the cruise offers a sociable way to see Amsterdam's landmarks as day turns to night. Illuminated bridges and attractions like the Western Church are among the sights.
The best way to explore the UNESCO-listed Amsterdam Canal Ring is indisputably by boat. Get a different perspective of the Dutch capital while avoiding the crowds on land during this relaxing canal cruise that, unlike other similar tours, includes unlimited Heineken beer, wine, and soft drinks for a budget-friendly price. Plus, several departure times throughout the day mean you can slot the cruise into almost any schedule.
Glide through Amsterdam's canals in style and comfort aboard a 100% electric, luxury boat. Settle into comfy cushioned seats, and warm up with provided blankets and a drink from the cash bar if the weather is chilly. The cruise departs multiple times daily from the Anne Frank House, so it's easy to fit into most sightseeing itineraries.
Explore one of Belgium’s most incredible cities on this Bruges day trip from Amsterdam. Journey in the comfort of a coach bus and relax as you listen to information about the city’s sights from your guide. Have ample time to explore the churches, canals, and shops on your own, snap photos of the iconic windmills, and sample famous Belgian chocolates on this tour that showcases the best of Bruges.
Head to Amsterdam Icebar Xtracold, where you’re treated to a welcome drink plus two Smirnoff cocktails or Heineken beers — your choice —while relaxing in a frosty bar where everything, even your drinking glass, is made of ice! Continue this totally ‘cool’ experience by taking a canal sightseeing cruise on a luxury glass-topped boat. It’s the best way to see Amsterdam’s top highlights.
Leave Amsterdam behind for a few hours and discover the typical Dutch countryside outside the capital. You'll drive through a picture-perfect landscape crisscrossed with canals, see authentic wooden houses, windmills and fishing villages, and witness traditional crafts from days gone by. The picturesque village of Zaanse Schans is famous for its original buildings, vividly capturing Dutch life in the 17th and 18th centuries. You'll see the historic shipyard and windmills, and pay a visit to a shoemaker who works with wood to watch his clog-making techniques first-hand!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dinner Cruises in Amsterdam?
The best Dinner Cruises in Amsterdam according to Viator travelers are:
What Dinner Cruises in Amsterdam are 1 hour or less?
Dinner Cruises in Amsterdam that are 1 hour or less are:
What Dinner Cruises in Amsterdam are taking additional safety precautions?
These Amsterdam experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Dinner Cruises
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Water
- Canal Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Theater Amsterdam Tours & Tickets
- Herengracht Tours & Tickets
- Skinny Bridge (Magere Brug) Tours & Tickets
- St. Nicholas Basilica (Sint Nicolaasbasiliek) Tours & Tickets
- Hermitage Amsterdam Tours & Tickets
- Tropenmuseum Tours & Tickets
- Damrak Tours & Tickets
- Diamond Museum Amsterdam Tours & Tickets
- New Market Square (Nieuwmarkt) Tours & Tickets
- National Monument (Nationaal Monument op de Dam) Tours & Tickets
- Jewish Historical Museum (Joods Historisch Museum) Tours & Tickets
- Westerkerk (Western Church) Tours & Tickets
- Museum Our Lord in the Attic (Ons' Lieve Heer op Solder) Tours & Tickets
- House of Bols Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Medieval Torture Instruments Tours & Tickets
- Dutch Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum) Tours & Tickets
- Rembrandt House Museum (Museum Het Rembrandthuis) Tours & Tickets
- NEMO Science Museum Tours & Tickets
- Homomonument Tours & Tickets
- National Holocaust Memorial (Hollandsche Schouwburg) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem