Top Alsace Private Transfers
54 results | All Alsace Tours
* A traveler said: "Anna and Eric were such good tour guides and we had a great tour of the area both culturally and wine tasting wise. Highly recommendable."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour of a beautiful area. I had a fantastic time along the wine route in Alsace with this tour. It was certainly a very pleasant day visiting the various villages, among vineyards and of course the wine tasting. The tour guides were great! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour! The villages are beautiful and we learned much about the area from our guide Didier! We ended the day with a wine tasting! Great way to see and experience the surrounding areas of Colmar!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great and had a small group. Our guide was very informative and friendly. Visited 2 great wine rooms and felt like we were with old friends."
* A traveler said: "Great guide! We enjoyed the entire day. Both the visits at the vine makers and also the visit in the small village around Colmar"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day out in the Alsacian country side with our knowledgeable guide Ana. Thanks again for everything!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful half day with Ana and Eric exploring three beautiful villages and being happily provided with comprehensive history and customs of the area. We strongly recommend them to all travelers staying in Colmar. Our best wishes to Ana and Eric- Julie and John Australia."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Jerome kept in contact with us before our trip and was there as we entered the arrival hall in Basel. Jerome was very courteous and helped us with our luggage. We could not have wanted a better driver. Excellent!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Little Prince Park (Parc du Petit Prince)
- Place Gutenberg
- Tanners House (Maison des Tanneurs)
- Unterlinden Museum (Musee Unterlinden)
- Little Venice (Petite Venise)
- La Petite France
- St. Thomas Church (Eglise St. Thomas)
- Fort of Mutzig (Feste Kaiser Wilhelm II)
- Pfister House (Maison Pfister)
- Grande Île
- Toy Museum of Colmar (Musée du Jouet Colmar)
- Strasbourg Covered Bridges (Ponts Couverts)
- Kamerzell House (Maison Kammerzell)
- St. Martin's Church (Eglise St-Martin)
- Orangerie Park (Parc de l'Orangerie)
- Old Customs House (Koïfhus)
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Flanders